Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My wish list

There are so many things that I am drooling over right now; I probably will never get most of them because I try to buy the things I want myself.  Here are a few of the things I really want:

As a Religious Studies major at Agnes Scott College, I took a class on C.S. Lewis.  Having never read any of the Chronicles of Narnia series growing up, I was unfamiliar with his writing.  I came away from that class with a deep and abiding love for his work and his being.  I would love to be able to spend some time every day reading some of his words.

I love monograms and would love a beautiful sterling silver ring with my NEW initials on it!

Obviously I have an obsession with personalized things.  This sign says it all.

Scrapblog credits!!  I love creating new things on Scrapblog and all of the really cool themes and stuff require credits.

Etsy designer Coralie Beatrix makes these gorgeous convertible dresses.  There are so many different ways to wear them and the colors are so rich.  They are also flattering to so many different body types (which is always super important to me).  I would love to have a long and a short version of this dress.

What goodies are on your wish list right now?

New Blog Sign-off

No comments:

Post a Comment