Thursday, March 3, 2011

Am I even still a blogger?

don’t hate me.

seriously.

I realize it’s been approximately a month and a week since I last blogged.  and that was a blog about my drapey kitty-son.

I suck.

in my defense, hubs and I decided shortly after that blog post to find a new apartment and the time since then has been an adventure.

when we first decided to move, we knew we’d have to save a lot of money for a deposit (both standard and pet), moving fees, etc.  because of that, we drastically cut our budget down to barebones.  whiiiiiich meant: no. more. crafting.

my measly $20 a week craft budget went to ZERO.  what would I blog about without my crafts??

so I stopped blogging.  we found an apartment and, thanks to hubs’ lovely tax return, we are moving…

TOMORROW!

everything is packed and ready to be loaded on the truck.  my lovely bloggy-friend/ new IRL almost-bff Yankee Belle B is coming to help and we are READY!!

aaaaaand I’m BACK!!

New Blog Sign-off

No comments:

Post a Comment