Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Favorite Things- Beauty Edition

If you follow me on Twitter, you have seen me singing praise choruses to Neutrogena products.  I just can’t help it- I LOVE Neutrogena’s stuff!  I have found most of it to be such good quality and so effective.

My very favorite thing is the whole wide world (besides hubs) is…

I talk about this stuff ALL the time.  I can’t say enough!  Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer has changed my skin and changed my life.  Before I discovered this, I used foundation and concealer almost daily.  I found that my skin was breaking out more and more, which made me use more and more cover-up.  I finally got so sick of it that I stopped using it altogether.  I went without it for a while, then discovered this miracle.  It provides just enough color to even out my skin tone, but also hydrates me and evens out any lines I might have (which is the benefit of the Retinol treatment in it). 

 

I started using Cover Girl’s TRUBlend Minerals Loose Powder when my skin cleared up years ago.  I haven’t used another powder since.  It covers cleanly and evenly.  It adds a little bit of a glow to my skin and makes me look so fresh and dewy!

I have used Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends blush/ bronzer in a couple of different shades.  During the summer, I wear “Healthy,” which is a bronzer.  During the winter, I use “Pure.”  It gives my cheeks a rosy glow, without being too heavy.

When I graduated from high school- now SIX years ago, I bought the Bare Minerals basic kit, with foundation, Mineral Veil, Warmth, and this brush.  I moved past the make-up, but have never stopped using this brush.  I wash it at least once a month and it has lasted so well!  It is soft, provides great coverage, and so well-made. 

I almost exclusively use Maybelline mascara.  For the longest time, I used The Falsies because it gave me tons of length and definition.  Lately, though, it started being less effective.  So this weekend, I switched to One on One and really like it so far.  It washes off easily and doesn’t clump.  The length isn’t quite what I want but I think it works really well.

There you have it, my favorite beauty tools!  I have simplified my make-up regimen over the years because I think I look best with minimal make-up.  These products are what keeps me looking healthy and young!

New Blog Sign-off

No comments:

Post a Comment