Thursday, May 12, 2011

Preparing for baby…

PSYCH! 

This is NOT the “I’m pregnant!” announcement.  In fact, that announcement is at least a year or two away, or that’s the plan… (Sometimes we plan and God winks, so who knows what His plan really is for us.)

This post is REALLY about my struggle with preparing my body for pregnancy and motherhood.  I am currently extremely out of shape and overweight.  It never affected my everyday life until recently- I’ve always been a “bigger” girl, but it never bothered me.  Lately, though, I have gained even more weight and lost a lot of energy.  Right now my weight only bother me; when I’m pregnant, my weight will become a problem for my baby. 

So I really need to work on losing a good bit of weight within the next year or two.  But where do I even start?  I have always been an emotional eater and, with financial stresses lately, I feel like I’ve been eating even more. 

Give me some suggestions on how to start losing weight and getting myself in shape and ready for baby!

New Blog Sign-off

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you honey! I've got to start loosing weight. Not for health reasons, not for baby reason (which is a good 4 to 5 years away) but because when I get preggers I A) want people to know I'm preggers not just fat and B) to make it easier to loose the baby weight.

    But to be honest with you I'm tired of being the bigger girl.

    XOXO

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete