Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmastime is here… sorta!

I am so not ready for Christmas to be here yet!  I want to enjoy the fall season, but everyone around me is preparing for Christmas.  For me, that means figuring out my Christmas cards!  Last year, I found an amazing deal on Christmas cards (I believe the company was Photoworks).  I was able to order photo cards and pay only shipping.  Anyone who has bought photo cards knows this was an amazing deal!

This year, I am lucky to have found another deal: 50 free photo cards from Shutterfly!  No shipping, no cost at all!  I am ecstatic.  They have some of the cutest designs:

If we decide to use wedding pictures for the cards, this is my very favorite.

Last year, we found a really cute Christmas tie, meant for a dog.  For us, that, of course, means we put it on Buddy the Cat.  Then we took some pictures.  And we put them on our Christmas cards.  I have similar ambitions this year; I want to incorporate hubby and I into the picture too.  This design would match my plan perfectly!!

Shutterfly has so many cute designs- and not just for Christmas cards!  You could make photo thank you cards (which my cousin-in-law did for her gorgeous baby). 

Hubby and I will have a baby one day and this would be the perfect announcement/ thank-you.

So hop on over to Shutterfly and find some awesome cards for any occasion!

Here are some links:

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/baby-cards-stationery

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/religious-christmas-cards

New Blog Sign-off

No comments:

Post a Comment