Friday, November 26, 2010

Nothin’ but an apron on…

well, not really!  Until now, I haven’t been able to find an apron I really loved that was in my price range.  I wanted something that matched my kitchen and still fit my ample frame.

Wandering around in Wal-Mart during an oil change, I found something sort of like this:

(I forgot to save the actual packaging from mine, so this will have to do)

The company is Springs Creative and they are distributed in many of our favorite stores: Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann’s, Wal-Mart, etc.

In the kit came a huge piece of fabric with the parts of the apron and instructions printed directly on the fabric.  All you have to do to is cut out each piece of the apron and then sew it together.  This turned out to be PERFECT for me because I am no great shakes at pattern sewing.

Here is my finished product:

DSCN0602DSCN0603DSCN0604DSCN0605DSCN0606DSCN0607

I really love the character and cute-ness of this apron and can’t wait to wear it all the time!

New Blog Sign-off

1 comment:

  1. That is really cute. I can't sew o save my life even with a pattern...I always use that heat bondo stuff when I have a "sewing" project.

    ReplyDelete