Friday, November 19, 2010

Grandmother crackers…

There are a few recipes out there that EVERYone and their brother/sister/mother has heard of.  My favorite such recipe is something I call Grandmother crackers!  We had them at our wedding and I, subsequently, ate them instead of every meal for a week…  (don’t judge me!)  Here is the recipe I used tonight (found on www.allrecipes.com and modified to my own tastes).

Grandmother Crackers!

Ingredients

1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 package oyster crackers

Directions

Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine ranch dressing mix, dill weed, and vegetable oil. Mix well. Add oyster crackers to the mixture and mix to coat the crackers. Pour the crackers onto a cookie sheet.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring gently halfway through the baking time.

Cool, place in a sealable container and try not to eat them all at once…

 

Please make these IMMEDIATELY for your family.  You will NOT regret it!!

New Blog Sign-off

No comments:

Post a Comment